Well, you can’t install WoW as a native application, but there is an awesome piece of software called Lutris that’ll help you run it.
First off, this guide is for Ubuntu 17.10, as for other distros there are guides and forums that will help you out
If you haven’t installed Lutris allready, follow these steps. If you allready have Lutris on your system, skip no 6.
Make sure you have the Partner repo active. Do this by editing /etc/apt/sources.list and removing the # in front of the partner repo
- Make sure your system is up to date by running the following in terminal: sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade
- Install some extra packages using: sudo apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras wine1.6
- Install some packages needed for WoW (these may already be installed): sudo apt-get install libgnutls30:i386 libldap-2.4.2:i386 libgpg-error0:i386 libsqlite3-0:i386
- Go to https://lutris.net/downloads/ and follow the instructions for Ubuntu
- Go to https://lutris.net/games/world-of-warcraft/ and click install.
- Follow the on screen instructions as the installer works.
Enjoy the game!
(for support visit: https://forums.lutris.net)